Sunday, April 9, 2017

What? Jetlag? No way!

Hi folks!

Remember I mentioned about my quest to try out natural way to combat jetlag - http://secondtimeparenthood.blogspot.my/2017/03/essentials-for-travelling.html?m=1

I just came back to my long haul flight(altogether 16hr+ 9hr+ 2hr= 27hrs excluding the waiting time in between the transit waiting for our connection flight!), and guess what..no feeling of jetlag at all(I've applied AromaEase essential oil on the back of my ears before my flight!)..after reaching home at around 12.30pm, it's back to my usual mommy duty of bringing my dad cum temporary babysitter during my trip away with my DH(this is our third couple trip together after more than 3 years!) and kids for lunch, sending my dad home to his home-sweet-home after minding my kids for the past few days at my house, running over to pickup my precious Eucalyptus Radiata and Valor II (it's been out of stock for the longest time and just got restocked on Mon and I managed to place an order online while I was in US using the occasionally working well wifi connection@the cruise 🚢) and reached home around 4.30pm; slept for an hour and a half before resuming to prepare dinner for the kids, hearing their updates for the past few days during our absence and clearing the laundry and dirty dishes, attending a meeting before finally getting my zzz at 11.55pm, back to work the next day, followed with preparing for KY ballet exam ..all is well and mom of 3 has no time for jetlag!





Just give me a buzz if you are interested to know more about Young Living Essential Oil. I am happy to share more with you.


Alternatively, you can also easily sign up as member and enjoy the oils at member price by clicking on the link below. It's very simple:

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=2734250&enrollerid=2734250&isocountrycode=MY&culture=en-MY&type=member


They do have very nice promotion and freebies for new member signup and you can actually get a free dewdrop diffuser set for free when you buy a certain number of essential oils. That's how I started and it's an awesome way to start dabbling into the essential wellness and enjoying a lovely journey I wouldn't trade for anything!


Cheers!

No comments: