Last long weekend hubby did some vacuuming at home and kinda sprained/hurt his back. So, I did raindrop massage for him and he felt much better now.
One of the benefit of raindrop is realignment of the spine which is why we also could see some increase in height(see the picture where I mark the before and after raindrop height...an increased of almost 1cm).
Our body is like a car or machine too which needs realignment from time to time so that the circulation flows smoothly and we feel at our optimum condition to proceed with our daily task.
My raindrop instructor has been doing raindrop for her children since they were as young as 7(we can change the oils used to suit the age of the person having the raindrop massage) and her 5 children all grown pretty tall(we wonder if this could be the reason 😊). Anyhow, likewise when we do frequent heavy lifting and have bad sitting and walking posture, our alignment runs off easily too! So it's good to have raindrop session once a month for maintenance and overall wellness.
Also, raindrop is also good for the following:
* Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The oils help support the body to come back into balance by opening energy flow throughout the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as "chiropractor in a bottle"
* Reduce Stress and Minor Anxiety – The oils enhance positive emotions and release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
* Aid the Body's Natural Response to Irritation and Injury – Thyme and Oregano support the immune, respiratory, nervous, and other body systems.
* Ease Occasional Muscle, Bone, and Joint Discomfort – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit. Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress and Peppermint essential oils reduce tension in muscles.
* Improve Immune System Functions – Thyme and Oregano essential oils support the immune system; and aid in the release of toxins in the body.
* Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored in the "brain's emotional computer".
* Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance cleansing of the body.
My hubby who mostly a late sleeper, knocked out on the fourth oils I used for foot vitaflex(there are altogether 9 oils used in this raindrop technique). It's a great way to let our mind and body relax and detox in a way. I would get him to abstain from coffee for a week to aid in the entire detox process.
I am very glad that I have learnt this raindrop massage technique so that I could do it for my family and loved ones. Would you like learn to do it too? We could probably gather in a group and learn it together. Even if you don't get to master the entire technique at first go(it took us few rounds to get the technique right)....the raindrop oils itself applied in the sequence indicated has such properties that helps the body to do its job! And to what the founder of this raindrop technique, Gary Young said, everyone can learn raindrop!
Wish to find out more how about the oils used in raindrop technique? Just give me a buzz and I am happy to share more with you.
Alternatively, you can also easily sign up as member here and get the oils yourself at wholesale price. Just so simple!
Cheers to a healthy weekend folks!