Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Traffic condition after Raya break

Hi folks!

After the long (Hari Raya) break, everyone seems to be working hard to clear their piles of work in office that for the past few days, it was such an unusually bumper-to-bumper ride at the carpark itself(my colleagues and I were stuck in a massive jam in the carpark for as long as 30 minutes) and all the way home! Last night it took my friend 2 hours instead of 1 hour to reach home.

I felt aching all over my body due to the long drive. After I finished my dinner and getting ready for shower it was already 9pm. I got my husband to apply the raindrop oils with some basic feathering technique for me and I slept like a baby 👶 till it was hard to wake up early to prepare my daughter for school 😊 the next day!

No comments: