Saturday, September 9, 2017

The most painful affair for men

Hi folks!

Anyone can guess which is the most painful matter 😖 for male and second most painful matter for female?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok....give yourself a pat if you got it right...yes!! It's toothache!

What happened when you have toothache at night when dental clinics are closed? Excruciating pain is killing you!!!

Last night when I reached home, my husband was not at his usual self and I asked him why? So he was having toothache... I remembered reading about Clove and Copaiba(the magnifying oil when we apply it after the initial oil, it just magnify its effect..also it's a very safe oil to be used for kids when they are down with fever 🤒 or throat infection).

Back to tooth pain..I verified the usage protocol by referring to my trusty eo pocket reference book and voila! Yep 👍 it's Clove alright! It is advisable to dilute 50:50 especially for kids but for adults if you can manage it, it's ok to apply neat(DH just dab it neat on the painful area/gum).

Firstly, as what I learn and tried myself is to use thieves spray to numb the area of pain and also to disinfect the area. Next apply 1-2drops of Clove eo followed with 1 drop of Copaiba eo. Next, from the eo pocket Reference guide, it also mentioned about German Chamomile(which I have used it for my son's fever last round... it has a calming effect), so I diffuse it on my Aria Diffuser and DH just went into a deep sleep.

This morning when he woke up, I asked if he like to visit the dentist? He said seems like the pain is gone 😀

Thankful for the oils and also the trusty eo pocket reference guide to our rescue 👍

Awesome advice in the nick of time! Also thanks to my oiler friends who shared how they have used Clove for gum pain and how copaiba(if you are using for babies...try use this instead of Clove as it's less "stinging") can help to magnify the effect and equally helpful for tooth pain too.

Sharing is caring ❤️. Do share your experience of any tried and tested natural remedies which has worked for you or your family 👋! Would love to hear from all of you too!

I love researching, using and experiment with natural remedies like using the essential oils for all things in my life- balancing hormones, quick-mommy-pick-me-up, exam-BrainPower boosting, seasoning flu-immune boosting, small little accidents in life(will share more in following posts).

Are you keen to find out more how about the Young Living Essential Oils that I am using for my family? Just give me a buzz and I am happy to share more with you.

And do you know you can also easily sign up as member here and enjoy the oils at wholesale price. It's very simple:

Do get your membership instead of buying off-the-shelf from those online stores as you enjoyed much more benefits as a member than just purchasing off-the-shelf or as retail price. Buzz me if you wish to find out how to get the latest and most bargain from your purchase. Being a mommy of 3, I am always trying to get the best from my money spent and may these tips also benefits you and your family!

Cheers and have a lovely day folks! Happy holiday!

No comments: