Wednesday, November 1, 2017

What do you give your son as snacks


Hi folks!

I am often being asked what I give my children for snacks?

Below is one of the favourite snack choices of my youngest son, ZS who is four now.

Blueberries...when it is in season, it would be on sale at the hyper market like Tesco. However, some parents are concern about the layers of coating on it. So do I, and I love using my Thieves Fruit and Veggie Spray to soak it before serving it for ZS. You would see the whitish color later will be gone after that. This spray is very handy to carry around during travels too so that we can opt for healthier snacks wherever we go.

Interested to know where to get the Thieves Fruit and Veggie Spray? You can get it easily here at http://tinyurl.com/YLMolly, or you can leave me a comment and I am happy to get it for you. 

They do have a bigger bottle which is more economical. I like the small spray bottle as I can clean the fruits and veggie on the go whenever we are out and about. This would enable us to always have a healthier choice of snacks whenever we go like strawberries, salads, grapes, etc.

What snacks do you serve to your children?

Love to hear from all of you 🤗 too. 

Cheers!






Sent from my iPhone

No comments: