Thursday, December 21, 2017

Be Empowered and Stay Informed

Hi folks!

I learnt a lot from listening to Tedtalk and guess what I heard from the Tedtalk today?

Do you all know that many of the medicines we take today; i.e. common drugs like Ambien and everyday aspirin -- were only ever tested on men. No? Neither do I...

And the unknown side effects for women can be dangerous, even deadly. Alyson McGregor who is a Emergency Physician studies the differences between male and female patients; in this fascinating talk she explains how the male model became our framework for medical research ... and what women and men need to ask their doctors to get the right care for their bodies.

Ask..question..check and get to know what we are putting in to our body. And go for natural option whenever possible ❤️ which is what brings me to using essential oils!

Here's the Tedtalk if you wish to listen to it:



Have a healthy year ahead folks! Make the wise choice and informed decision! Feel free to contact me if you like to learn more about essential oils which brings so much benefits to my family and friends.

No comments: