Monday, December 25, 2017

Topical Application

Hi folks!

Besides diffusing the essential oils(eo) with a good quality diffuser, another way of using essential oil that we used a lot in our home is by topical application.

What are topical application?
It means applying the oils topically on our body usually through the biggest organs of our body, a.k.a. out skin.

There are few ways of applying topically:
☝Neat vs Dilute
For beginners, it is always good to dilute your essential oils with a plant-based carrier oils before applying to your skin. Diluting will not make the eo less effective. It simply slows down the speed the eo enters to our body. This is useful for people who might have sensitive skin or have very thin layer of skin like the children and elderly.

Some of the types of carrier oils:
πŸ₯ƒ Virgin coconut oils(VCO)
πŸ₯ƒ Sweet almond oil
πŸ₯ƒ Olive oils 
πŸ₯ƒ V6 oil from Young Living 
πŸ₯ƒ Cel-lite Massage oil from Young Living
πŸ₯ƒ OrthoEase Massage oil from Young Living
πŸ₯ƒ OrthoSport Massage oil from Young Living
πŸ₯ƒ Sensation oil from Young Living




I personally love V6 oil as it’s less greasy(I can even apply on my face) compared to the VCO that I used to apply. Also, some people do not tolerate the smell of VCO very well.

And, I would use OrthoEase Massage during the Raindrop massage.

Cel-lite Massage oil will come into picture when I mix my citrus fresh+cypress blend to combat cellulite issues as cypress eo is great for blood circulation and citrus fresh works well at the fatty spot.

And these bottles last me quite sometime!  Very cost-effective I would say!

Now, when will I use neat application? More for adults, for me, I would dab Melaleuca (tea tree oil) neat on my acne as it works better for me this way.

Also, when I do Raindrop massage, the essential oils are applied neat in layers(we will talk about layering and also blending in another post).

✌Layering

πŸ‘ŒBlending

Are you also interested to find out more on the Young Living Essential Oils and the Young Living carrier oils that I am using for my family? Just drop me a message and I am happy to share more with you.

You can also easily get them online at wholesale price from here(or just quote my member ID: 2734250 under the enroller and sponsor to get started with your own membership).

Try to get the Premium Starter Kit(PSK) that comes with a free membership when you get your diffuser and oils, as you get to buy them at wholesale price(it's more worth it!) rather than paying at retail price or buying elsewhere. You gained more than just wholesale price..you will also get some promo and free oils from their loyalty plan. So it's killing two birds with one stone!


Have a healthy start for the coming year folks!


Blessed 2018 to all!

Cheers!

No comments: