Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Topical Application- Blending

Hi folks,

When applying essential oils, some people might use blending method.

What is Blending?
I am sure for many beginners, more often than not we would search on the internet to find out more on how to use anything including essential oils and we would find lotsa blends or recipes for all sorts of usage.



In the eo pocket reference book, it will also gives some tested and researched protocols or blends for specific usage.

I have personally tried to mix the blends from single oils (YL has its own blend like RC, Harmony, Citrus Fresh, etc that have already come with a specific tested protocol/ proportion that you wouldn’t want to change it) for my son(first aid spray) when his knee was bleeding from falling on the tar road.


And recently I also mix a roll-on (consist of Cool Azul and Idaho Balsam Fir with the carrier oil- Body Ease Massage oil from Young Living) for my dad when he complained of severe backache. He said it helped his back pain and he can resume his exercise and weekly walking and city touring trip with his friend.




I find that making a blend(in a specific quantity and following a specific protocol) is useful especially when you want it to make it easy and simple enough for someone to use it.
For example when I want to pass to my babysitter/nursery teacher to apply it for my youngest son(now he’s old enough to roll on himself), for my older ones when they have sniffles, or as insect repellent or simply for them to combat situation when they need to use what they called the “stinky” public toilets.

More so for my dad or for gentleman who would be more willing to use it when it’s made into a roll-on as it’s easier to apply on-the-go, fuss free and manly as they wouldn’t prefer carrying bottles of oils around with the carrier oil just to mix and apply ðŸ˜‰

So what kind of blends have you tried and found useful? Or is there any specific protocol you like to find out? Drop your comments and sharing now and you might just win yourself something nice eo to try.

Are you also interested to find out more on the Young Living Essential Oils and the Young Living carrier oils that I am using for my family? Just drop me a message and I am happy to share more with you.

You can also easily get them online at wholesale price from here(or just quote my member ID: 2734250 under the enroller and sponsor to get started with your own membership).

Try to get the Premium Starter Kit(PSK) that comes with a free membership when you get your diffuser and oils, as you get to buy them at wholesale price(it's more worth it!) rather than paying at retail price or buying elsewhere. You gained more than just wholesale price..you will also get some promo and free oils from their loyalty plan. So it's killing two birds with one stone!


Have a healthy start for the coming year folks!


Blessed 2018 to all!

Cheers!

No comments: