Monday, May 14, 2018

How’s your Mother’s Day and long weekend?

Hi folks!

My two older kids gift me a handmade flowers which is quite exquisitely made ...it warms my heart.

It was a long weekend off and after the sleepless voting nights following/waiting updates after updates...it seems to have taken toll on my sleeping routine(I usually try to sleep early and wake up early to do my household chores).

So, I had my luxury nap after Mother's Day brunch out with husband. On Sat, I managed to have breakfast and lunch with my grandma and mom for early Mother's Day celebrations in between my YL Raindrop technique demonstration with my team(yes, I have taken up Raindrop classes with CARE which cost USD700 out of my deep love for the technique and wish to share the goodness with the people around me!)

All in all it was a rather fruitful weekend for me! Some of the feelings of realisation that comes to me while chatting with my grandma and my mom:
1. Women, being the caregiver of their family, even at their retiree age, they may not even able to retire happily or do the things they loved doing without financial and choices freedom..many might still troubled by money issues .. besides taking care of grandchildren ...ladies, we must really start planning and spreading our path well, I would love to be able to make choices freely and not burden my children...and live simply too.

2. Self-care is very important, in this life journey of self-discovery, I find many women would still be uncertain of themselves or being "controlled" by the opinions of others about them a great deal that makes them lose their confidence in life.

I would love to work smarter and harder and pray that I would be able to carve a better retirement age for my mom and myself.

Food for thought on 2018 Mother's Day.

Cheers folks!

No comments: