Sunday, August 12, 2018

Routine before sunrise and sunset

Hi folks!

Last night I was feeling rather frustrated at my youngest when he was playing way too Long on his father's phone....gadget has been something I have issues with for the kids...the anger "buttons" in me...which I haven't been able to win this battle...

This morning, waking up and feeling more clear-headed, I have this voice that came to me that I need to Release and Let go of my "obsession" and "anger" towards the gadget use at home before I could really realise my kids from their constant usage of it...it's my homework..the more I am agitated over it ..the more I got the test from them...

So I took out my oils and do my Aroma Freedom Technique exercise-
Grounding- after I ground myself so that I can think better...to have Love and Respect to myself and others (I had a few burps to release the hidden gasses and emotions in my body and immediately felt so much better
Release- I told myself to release the frustration and anger in me
Forgiveness- to forgive the harsh words I have used on the kids and to forgive myself for the damage done
Transformation- I made my affirmation that I can transform to a more loving, respectful person..gambatei I will persevere till I pass this test and it's no longer a struggle for me
Abundance- I believe the abundance in me, the creation of God and all ready to receive the strength and guidance from the above

Thank you! 🙏 I truly felt so much better after doing this exercise and I strive to incorporate this in my daily routine.

Many times, when anger or frustration overcomes us whether emotionally and physically imbalance ...we ran out of control of our words and actions...no wonder the wise men said when we are in anger mode, don't say any words, don't make any decision and walk away till we feel more balance.

Wise words indeed..

Have an awesome Sunday folks! I pray love and respect filling up your daily life too! With lotsa prayers and love to your way!

Cheers!

No comments: