Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Color Sorting Games

Hi folks!

Last long weekend, my friends and I team up to have a short 2-day kids camp for our children.

Love to learn from all these DIY mommies..I learnt how to make pau for their breakfast, learn about how to make such creative games for the kids..such as this color sorting games whereby we drafted about 4 pieces of different sequences of the colors arrangement for the kids to follow and arrange.

What a lovely way for them to learn about colours 👍

A fruitful weekend break for me and kids!

We also brought the kids to visit National Museum in conjunction to our National Holiday(will post about it in a separate entry).

Hope you had a good weekend break too! And do share with me your recent adventures and learning! Love to hear from all of you!

Cheers!

No comments: