Thursday, October 25, 2018

Tyre shop in Puchong with good service

Hi folks!

Just wanna recommend this particular tyre shop. This morning, thanks to the staff from this tyre shop in Puchong, my tyre is found punctured( Thank God after safely sending my kids to school)..


They offered to check for me although they don't have tyre "repairing" service...even helped me to change to my spare tyre and check on the flatten tyre and found the root cause for me(the metal used to fill

up the air was broken).


Lastly, they recommend me the nearest tyre shop that is able to assist to get it fix..all without charging me any fee..


Grateful 🙏 and everyone do check out this tyre shop 👍








It's a blessed day even though my tyre is punctured to have found a good tyre shop.

Cheers!

No comments: