Wednesday, September 26, 2018

It Matters

Hi folks!

Just thought of sharing this with everyone..something that I want to carve deep in my heart as a parent.

It Matters ...

The words we speak "unknowingly",
The auto-pilot actions we do "habitually"
To the little angel 👼 entrusted to us from the above
It matters.. our words, our gaze, our love..

When I heard from the teacher that my son told her that "Mommy said I am the gift from God to her.."
I was taken by surprised he remembered (although mommy can't remember when I said that to him..but deep inside my heart..he is always my little gift from God..)
I looked at him as teacher related to me..
He was beaming sweetly..
I realised how much it matters to him..

So parents, let us take time to speak out words of love to our children..

Take time to discard any negative energy or emotions or baggage we might be carrying
Face our family and daily task with zest and gratitude

Because it matters to them
And they matters the most to us ❤️🌈

The gift from the above 🙏

Whatever your routine is(for me, I like to use my favourite eo to ground myself and take in deep breathe and say my prayer daily), whether is practice mindfulness, meditation, doing your daily prayer..connect with our inner heart so that everything that comes out from us is from the truest self which is full of love and gratitude 🙏

#selfreminder #lessonsfromangel

No comments: