Wednesday, May 8, 2019

How I start my day during fasting month

Hi folks!

How have everyone been? First of all..happy Ramadhan to all my Muslim friends!

Whenever I see my fav Medjool dates selling everywhere..I knew fasting month is fast approaching..dates has been part of my snacks during college times as it fuel me up and it's not too expensive for a college student pocket..

Fast forward now being a full time working mom of 3, besides Dates, these are how I keep my energy up ..

Starting my busy day with my fav avocados 🥑 with pine nuts, Ningxia Red and Ningxia Nitro and keeping my energy up with Slique Essense Oolong Tea ☕️ all day long...✌️🤟#howistartmyday #busymomlife #avocadolover #ningxiared #ningxianitro #breakfastisimportant

Hope everyone has an inspiring and healthy Ramadhan ..May we achieve our aspirations and goals for the year!

Cheers!

No comments: