Friday, May 17, 2019

Love to cook and loves doing dishes

Hi folks!

I love to cook ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿณ and I prepare almost 3 meals a day (as I pack lunchboxes for kids and myself)..so you can imagine the loads of dishes to be washed.

Some of you asked what dish soap I use ..now if you have not heard of my story...I have very very sensitive hands that when I use the detergent which has a lot of chemicals in it, my skin would literally start peeling off and it stays that way for months..

During those days, I won't be able to do any government or bank-related transactions like investing in mutual funds, opening accounts, renewing passport etc..cos the scanner/reader simply couldn't read my fingerprints...

I tried using those gloves ๐Ÿงค yet it's pretty costly as I would need to change often and at times it's really not comfortable too and my DH said the dishes weren't that clean cos we can't really feel whether it's still oily or not ๐Ÿ˜…

Ever since I switched to Thieves Dish Soap..I have none of those skin issues anymore and I feel safe when I roped into kids to help out with washing the dishes ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„

It's quite economical really ..you just need to pour about 1/12 into an empty bottle and fill it up with filter water and there you go..you will have one full bottle of toxin free dish soap you can use safely ๐Ÿ‘

Note ๐Ÿ“ For all parents out there who are consciously trying to train their kids to do housework since young, you will wanna use this instead ....safe for them and safe for entire family as you know during the training stage, the dishes might still have some soapy leftovers ..and you wouldn't want the toxins to mix with your food! ๐Ÿ˜‚ and it's very gentle on the pocket ๐Ÿ˜‰

And do You believe if I tell you that I love doing my dishes too cos it's my safe ME time that I would be listening to my podcast too!

Adopt an awesome toxin free lifestyle folks!

Let me know if you wish to like to swap to this mighty toxin free dish soap at a good price too!

#ditchthetoxinsgonatural #lovecooking

No comments: