Monday, June 10, 2024

When we can’t take over


Hi folks!


In life, there are many things, events, journey and adventures that are lined up for us based on the seeds we have planted and the choices we have made knowingly or unknowingly.


We can neither ask others to "experience" it for us nor can we help others to go through the process as each are tailor made for us to learn the lessons we meant to learn.


Lately, I have learned more deeply about this truth .. that we can never take over the pain, suffering of others .. all we can do is be there for them, support them, listen to them and perhaps indirectly able to help to ease or reduce the pain slightly or even make the person who to go through the journey feeling they are not alone.


When my dad called for me when he's feeling cramp, itchy, pain, etc… I couldn't help him to endure the pain …. I can only take certain steps like lifting his help, applying some oils or cream etc to reduce his suffering ….


When any of my kids might be feeling sad, disappointed or even in pain… I couldn't take over their experience for them .. as there's a lessons behind every episodes or experiences for them.


Same goes for our own experience and journey in life .. no one can take over for us, so all the more we should practice self-love, self-care and truly make the right decisions and choices in life to make the experience a better one and a more positive and fruitful one.. make it worth it!


Just my own personal and humble opinion and feelings that I wished to journal down at this moment in time.. thank you for reading and sharing this moment with me.


Wishing everyone a fruitful day and Happy Dumpling/Dragon Boat Festival!


Cheers!



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: