Thursday, August 12, 2021

What are you planting for your children today?

Hi folks!

Somehow the things we offered to our children when they are younger forms the habit and laid a foundation for them…whenever a good start or a detrimental influence ….

Therefore, as parents, we all play a role to build a healthy lifestyle, diet and habits since young. There's no easy way to out and there are so much temptations, indirect input/influences from advertisement, habits from our own upbringing, etc..

I am contemplating and asking myself what seeds am I planting for my children?

Hopefully I have planted plenty of good seeds that will bear Abundance of bountiful, colourful and healthy fruits which will accompany and benefit my children for a lifetime!

What are you planting for your children today?

No comments: