Friday, March 20, 2009

Exercise Opportunity



Recently my office just shifted to the highest floor..which means I have 6 flight of staircase to climb(need to count it again...was it 6?haha..am panting and focusing on my steps forgot to count)...

What a good chance to exercise rite? 

I have been planning to resume my jogging and exercise regime..now that my dotter is older...i can get her to join me ;)

My nike shoes (which comes with i-pod that can record my running performance)..still not fully-utilise....(it was a gift from a contest I won 2 yrs back i think...after resting away...while I am pregnant with my second one...haha)

It's now time to do some good exercise..same goes for my DH, which i think the only exercise he ever does is swimming and badminton ;)

Stay tune for my coverage on my successfull(hopefully) back to my jogging regime and exercise!

Staircase...here I come..u'll the first one i'll use to build back my stamina :)




2 comments:

Josephine said...

let's start together!

alohamolly said...

yippee..GREAT!

Let's keep both of us going!