Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bed-wetting helpers

Hi folks remember the multi-purpose deodorizer I written my blog post the other day. Recently I suddenly recalled it and used it on my mattress after another “accident” (bed-wetting) by KY instead of using frebreeze as the latter the smell is kind of too strong for me..

And guess what I found, not only it helps to reduce the yellowish stain, the slightly smelly odour plus it helps to suck up the wetness being powder form it is compared to liquid form(I mean frebreeze). Perfect!!

Wow..I think I should get a few more of this and try experiment it with other purpose....since it is non-toxic and is not too costly plus it's to support single and physically-challenged moms.

Hopefully KY picks up soon (night time toilet training) and I won’t be using the whole bottle for this purpose alone..I am sure you can KY! Gambatei!


Cheers for the day!

No comments: