Monday, June 1, 2009

June 09 Special Post

Hello folks, why June is special to me?

Because it happened to be both Shone & my birthday plus it is Father’s Day month =).

As a seemingly ritual for me since young, I would like to accomplished or clear off some task before my birthday and one of them would be reflection done on past actions and look forward towards the future with formulation of life goals and direction.

I did this before UPSR (Primary exam Standard Six exam in Malaysia), before PMR (Secondary Form Three exam in Malaysia) and after SPM before heading to college/university. And I did it again once graduated from my university degree and stepping into working world.

And I roughly formulated (in my mind) when I would want to start having a serious relationship (wow..some of you might said..but yep I did just that..crazy? haha..it’s just an estimation and guide for me then) and after that honestly, I have been like taking life as it comes…no more formulating plans after I got married, have kids as things just swifted in and happened so quickly that I have no time to think or plan (haha..yep..). And when you are married with kids..even more so that seems like no time to plan and even if you do plan most of time, whether or not your plans work out depends on varies factors…

Anyway, coming to a special stage now (being the last no. 2 on my age), I would like to again reflect on my past and start at least having a rough plan or guide. Even if it doesn’t follow exactly as what I have planned…at LEAST, it won’t go too far off…and life won’t be just  a blank chapter.

So stay tuned for more of my June posting…after my thought been skimmed through and plans are formulated…

Shall not write too long a post..as I PERSONALLY  do not like to read long blog posting as well..kekeke

 

Cheers to all!

 

No comments: