Monday, June 1, 2009

Need your help..Vote for my nursing wear idea..



Hi folks,

Remember my post on My Love for Nursing Wear?

In fact, nursing wear has been my "uniform" for my many shopping trips, wedding dinners, family events (the picture above is CNY-like nursing wear I got from Fabulousmom.com...doesn't looked like one right.. hehe.. I can wear it post-nursing period too) which made me quite interested in seeing or experimenting with any new and pretty nursing wear design or style.

 

Now, frens..I need your help in helping me in winning a contest on nursing wear..How you can help?

1. Type VOTE if you vote for me. (in this blog comment box),each VOTE comment earns me 1 point.

2. Go to mysuperkids.net and vote for my nursing wear (Type I vote for #1 alohamolly) in the comment box on their blog .


Contest voting ends on 13 June..ha this will be a very good birthday gift for me...thanks everyone for casting votes for me! Win or lose it doesn't matter...would be delighted just to know that breastfeeding becoming a trendy act to be for all moms!

Thanks for your support!

Cheers for breastfeeding mommies and breastfeeding-friendly dads…and friends!

No comments: