Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Lunch today




Today I am having my favourite fried bee hoon.

I made 4 servings- two for our(me and DH) breakfast and lunch
Estimated time: 10mins (provided all ingredients are pre-cut)

I was supposed to cook this for lunch yesterday, however, I
overslept..so it became today's meal.

And, just to share some hmm..very adult-like conversation I had with
KY this morning.

When both the kids woke up at 7.15am, I was hanging the laundry and
after that gonna fried the bee hoon (vermicelli). Therefore I
requested KY to assist me to entertain her brother.

Mommy: KY can you please help to take care of your brother while mommy
hang the clothes and then later fried bee hoon for you?

KY: I help you to cook bee hoon, mom. Ask daddy to take care of Shone.

Mommy: But daddy is sleeping.

KY: I wake him up.

Mommy: Don't want lar..daddy is tired. Daddy work very late last
night. You help mommy lar ok...please..

KY: Grinning...I wake daddy up lar..and off she went asking her dad to wake up.

Hmm..guess KY just prefered helping me with the cooking(see her
cooking adventure with me here) rather than playing with Shone who
likes to snatch things from his sister now...haha..

Cheers folks!

No comments: