Thursday, April 22, 2010

The first thing......tag...

 

 
 

 

Hi folks,
 
Here's another entry/tag(voluntary again :P) about The first thing......by my blogger pal A Temporary Housewife ..hehe..seronok(fun) when I tried so hard to recall all these First time we did as a newly-wed..honestly many are nearest wild-guess..as I did not managed to recall or even record any :P so here it is..


1. The first thing we used after we got married.../Barang kahwin pertama yg dipakai
I must say it's the thick and fluffy new couple towel we used right after coming back from our wedding luncheon to get a nice and warm shower before zzzzz....

2. The first electrical appliance that you bought together/Barang elektrik pertama yg beli bersama pasangan slps sah bernikah dan dok sebumbung
Hair Dryer(as we were staying with my in-law after marriage, so no much things to buy, but hair dryer is one thing hubby got for me..as it's simply not convenient to share with my bil or mil :P)


3. The first personal thing you bought using the dowry/Barang pertama milik peribadi yang dibeli guna duit hantaran
Dowry is from women side right contrast to bride price...in that case..I don't have any in cash for dowry..only a bath robe,a brooch, a handbag, two pairs of shoes from my mom which I still use/have it today. If there's any "cash" for dowry would be the red packet I got from my mom during the chinese tea ceremony which is used to pay off the whatever expenses occured during the wedding. Nothing left..yet blessed at least not in debt after wedding...so yea..no personal things bought at all..
 

4. The first personal thing that you bought after you got married/Barang peribadi pertama yg dibeli slps bergelar isteri
My rather costly skincare products to keep my skin in proper condition :P yes, after married also must look good rite ladies! ;)


5. The first expensive thing that you bought with your hubby /Barang mahal pertama yg dibeli sbg suami isteri (beli dgn capai keputusan bersama)
Our furnitures and electrical appliances for our new home. Long list...sofa, bedroom set, fridge, washing machine...all the big items that cost more than RM1K each.


Okay now…I will follow Kak Nura to tag another 5 bloggers to answer those questions.
So, please help yourself and let me know(in comment box) if you have decided to go down the memory lane like me too ;) 
 
Enjoy the trip...cheers! 

 
 

2 comments:

transformed housewife said...

haha I kind of not sure about the word "dowry". I can't find other word to replace the word "hantaran".

alohamolly said...

if hantaran comes from girl side then yup..dowry is the right term ;)

Male side is called bride price I think :)