Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shone @ 22 Months

Hi folks!

It's been quite some time since I last update about Shone's milestone :)

In another 2 months, my little boy would be 2! Yippee!! Time flies really fast ya! Especially when you busy with two young kids.

I have wanted to start Shone on toilet training since early of the year when I found that he is quite ready in the sense that:

1.       He's been talking quite clearly and able to indicate his needs as well as understand our instruction.

2.       Know and enjoy putting on his pants.

3.       Curious watching the sister using the toilet bowl.

But due to the hectic time since before CNY until now (we have back-to-back CNY visitings, gathering and then my sister's wedding, friends' wedding, full moon…non-stop every weekend..even this Sat!) Wow..lotsa good news ya!), I have yet to able to start Shone on toilet training until recently, Shone indicated that he wants to go toilet to poo poo just like his sister, KY. Yup, he is the one who initiated the toilet training, so hopefully this would be a more successful and easier mission for me (keep finger crossed!).

Anyway, at this point of time Shone has:

1.       Started running, loves to jump. (I used to sing a walking, jumping and running song with him..perhaps I shall share with you  in another post)

2.       Loves to asking question and replying to our question too.

3.       Picking up all the good and bad from his sister pretty fast.

a.       Good – Kissing, Hugging, saying sorry

b.      Bad – Boxing(yep! He can box hard!), hitting, climbing the balcony/window/door grill whenever we are not looking

4.       Loves eating fruits.

5.       Eat more rice or food than his sister each meal. Can easily eat 1 ½ bowl of rice or noodles.

6.       Loves drinking soup.

7.       No liking for sweet stuff like cakes or sweets/chocolate unlike her sister.

8.       Weigh at 13kg at last visit middle of Mar 2010.

9.       Drinking 7oz of milk, about 4 times a day plus 2-3 feeds of breastfeed(direct feed during nite and early morning, at times, middle of the night)

10.   Loves to sing and is a happy child and dotes his daddy! (Yep, my second child is daddy's pet whereas the first one (KY) sticks to me like super-glue since young…good..at least each of us can manage one at a time)

That's all for now….am starting to plan for his birthday which is 5 days after mine in June!

 

And to all my blogger buddies' babies whose birthday falls on June as well (yep, lotsa June babies here on cyberspace like Hanz, Chinnee and many others!), how do you all planning to celeb your child's birthday? Can share with me? Any group celeb again this year..haha..

 

Cheers!

 


1 comment:

Merryn said...

oh.. so close! my ethan n his daddy is exactly a week apart :D