Saturday, June 18, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Crocs Hot Deals
Up to 20%
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Parenting is such a lifelong learning experience. At every point of their life, we are learning a lot.
Taking care a newborn, tending to toddlerhood, juggling with weaning, potty-training, preparing solid food, choosing a babysitter, a nursery, a school, a college and a university. How about getting to know their new friends, their girlfriend or boyfriend and next learning to communicate and mingle with our daughter or son-in-law.
There are many scenarios which we are learning.
Below are some of the incidents which makes me think and wonder, " How should I react?"
- There are tissues paper lying around in front of the lift. Being taught to pick up rubbish, your kids wanted to pick it up. Would you let them be or what would you react? (I was having a phobia, thinking what kinds of germs or viruses would have left in the tissues. Would it be someone who have sneeze on it and litter it around? I did not managed to stop my kids in time to pick the tissues up; but I made sure they washed their hands immediately.)
- Your independent and helpful 2-year-old child wanted to help you with the washing of dirty dishes. But you are running low both in time and patience. How would you react to their offer of help? (I said, thank you boy for offering your help, but maybe you can help me the next round as we ought to rush to work/school now)
- Your 5-year-old daughter requests to buy lipsticks and nail-polish; and wanted to wear them to school(nursery). What would you respond?(Oh, why do you thought of having one? ...And my gal revealed that it's 'cos her classmate are having one too. So I said, those are meant for adults...let me try and see if I can find any for children ok?)
- Your two toddlers are fighting with the new toys which are meant to be shared. None would agree to share. How would you manage such situation? (Please share your views here)
- I believe the lists would go on till they grow up to be a responsible adult, married with children and so on....
So now I like to pose the questions to you, "What would you do in such scenario?"
This post would be more as a trigger point for us to ponder and question ourselves and share with others as well.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Exabytes offers us domain registration for variety of domain extensions. We have full control over our domain name registered with Exabytes. Exabytes also provide us with a web based domain control panel for us to manage our domain name in real time.I like Exabytes Domain because I have bought and perform the settings on the domain with Exabytes from scratch on behalf of my close ones; and subsequently renew it the following year. I must say their online support team is awesome, their fast response and online chat support managed to renew the domain at an awesome deal during the Merdeka sales...awesome awesome ...awesome is what I can say about Exabytes! You gotta try it to testify it yourself! Don't wait, check out http://exabytes.com.my/ now for their great promotion packages before it ends soon!
My first cry
My date on my identification till I leave the earth
The date which I shared with many others who were born on the same day
So, here's a toast to us!
Cheers and May we have a fruitful and lovely dayssssssssssssssssssss ahead!
Happy Birthday to me and you!