Friday, January 4, 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Christmas is just over and with the CNY coming I am sure everyone will be busy having reunion with family and friends.
And while we have a toast with our family and friends, shall we also take the time to collect the drink packs to be recycled for those in need!
Check out the The CAREton Project 2012 below:
(10 Nov 2012 – 28 Feb 2013)
The CAREton Project gives you a chance to care for the planet and the people as well. A collection drive for used drink packs, then recycled into school items for those in need.
RecyclenRewards will give FREE 1 MILO UHT (200ml) for every 10 empty drink packs.
RecyclenRewards are targeting 300 000 packs. Do help them to make it a reality!
For more information, visit www.tetrapak.com.my
If you have any other inquiries call them at 014-2397037 or email us at email@example.com.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
- Enough stationeries to go round
- Enough bottles to go round
- Printed names and labelling to just stick on anything required (food container, water bottle, bag, books, etc) to save time writing by hands...thanks to DH!
- Stock up enough food and snacks to pack
- Stock up enough containers, ziplock bags etc.
- Bought enough uniforms, undergarments(opps..i need to get more of those small pants)
- Ready the bags with the basics (stationery, water bottles, etc) at least a day ahead.
- Ready enough labelled towels, shoes, socks around.
- Steamed a pot of rice, soup and hard-boiled egg the night before for our breakfast, lunch etc.(for whole family)
- What else....mommies..or daddies, perhaps you could share with me your list and tips :)
Monday, December 31, 2012
Suddenly craving for this yummy dish ..hehe.. Bought at one of the vegetarian stall in Puchong ;) a similar edition to one I used to savor back in my hometown.. Arghh.. Each pregnancy makes me crave for hometown food :)
Have a blessed 2013 folks!