Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My travel buddies

Hi folks!

School holiday is here 🙌

Last weekend we went for a family trip and I will always pack along my Ningxia sachets and my oils...

Hubby was feeling under the weather just before the trip and I made him double packets of Ningxia plus peppermint, thieves and lemon sachets from the Premium Starter Kit. He said he felt better after taking it.

I did Raindrop massage for him(yep this round I chose to carry my Raindrop oils along as I have planned to do it for my parents and siblings in the chalet) and he slept through the night ...and well enough to enjoy the rest of the day and also drive home too..

My mom also hurt her arms(I think she has over-exerted herself by carrying heavy yummy snacks she has made for us for the trip) and I am grateful that after applying raindrops oils for her, she managed to sleep well as the pain was gone and she was even able to wake up early the next morning for some exercise with my dad and I.

During this trip...I can't help noticing how much my parents have aged..my dad no longer runs(I used to jog miles and miles with my dad since my teens...it has been our bonding sessions) as far as before ...and my mom as I massage for her, I can feel her bones ..as she gets skinnier as she aged...

Truly, we should cherish each moments with our loved ones ❤️ as much as possible!

To my siblings who were busy watching over our kids..Tq so much for pouring your love and  look forward for our next meet up and Raindrop session! 🖐

Cheers for our next get-together!

Note: Drop me a comment if you like to find out more about my travel buddies or check it out yourself here: 





No comments: