Sunday, July 11, 2021

Learning to ..

Hi folks,

Just wished to pen down my thoughts and reminder to share with everyone and my future self 

To a multi tasking super mom:

Learning 


Learning to take a break when I need to

Learning to let go to things beyond my control

Learning to forgive myself 

Learning to encourage myself 

Learning to chill out with kids when they are chilling and not making them work alongside 


Working hard, contributing is my own choice, no one force me to 

And I am happy to contribute to the family 

No one will force me to work if I just wanna take a break 

They will be happy to have a cool and chill mom instead of a stressed up and overly serious mom

So learn...learn to be a happily contributing, cooking, chilling and cool mom 


Cheers!





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: