Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movies trip

Last weekend, DH went for a movie treat on Sat afternoon with my dad(they watched Terminator Salvation) while the kids and I were taking naps (I knew about the trip of course…and I volunteer to stay@ home and be with the kids while the two guys went for some ME time)…something he always do during our courting days…watching movies every Sat & Sun. A luxury for now…

By the way, do you guys know that GSC cinema has a special privilege for its member that they are able to have a free movie ticket (movie with asterisk *) on their birthday month?

Haha..so this month I would get a free movie ticket…hmm..wondering any nice movie to watch (with asterisk * - free list movie that is)..and when I will have some ME time for such pampering.haha..any suggestions?

Stay tune for my movie time folks! And sign up as member if you are a movie fan too :)

 

Cheers!

 

No comments: