Friday, October 16, 2009

Snap and Win! Win Canon EOS 1000D


Now folks, remember my low quality picture I took during the Women Conference at my post here, here and here? I am so desperately in need of a digital camera instead of snapping with my phone alone...

So, I am sending these pictures below as my entry to win the Snap and Win! Win Canon EOS 1000D contest organised by Exabytes. More information on the SNAP and WIN.


Here's another close-up->




And here's another one:



And last one, actually it is my favourite which I am not sure if it's a valid entry since it is not from mag, newspaper or signboard. But an ingenious one on a green reusable bag from a new organic shop near my workplace(another treasure of this green mommies..cheh...hehe)



Nice or not? Hopefully Lady Luck Smiling on me...help me win this Gorgeous Canon EOS 1000D!

Cheers!

No comments: