Thursday, November 5, 2009

One of my Favourite Hakka dish

Hi folks,

Is there any dish you won't get tired eating it over and over again?

For me it is Loi Cha, a typical Hakka dish made with young tea leaves, with crushed/mashed mint leaves, basil leaves and some other ingredients as paste to make the gravy/ greeny soup that goes with a bowl of rice coupled with freshly lightly boiled/stir-fry vegetables(at least 3 types of vegetables) with some peanuts, some add sweetcorn and even tofu.

Very yummy and nutritious dish. I used to eat it a lot while I was having very bad morning sickness during my first pregnancy. And it is one of the few dishes I don't threw up then...talking about being pregnant and the vomiting spells I had(You can check out more entries about me having Hyper Emesis Graviduram here, and here and here)

What is your favourite dish of all time?

Like to share? Do leave your comment at this post to share with us!

Cheers!

No comments: