Saturday, June 27, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
- New nursing bras
- New nursing wear (for festive and special occasion use) - old ones bit worn out
- New EBM storage bottles - I bought momslittleones
- New BPA free milk bottles( I bought MAM bottles) - big and small- double set for babysitter's site
- Backup bottles teats - buy later stage type cos my first baby prefer fast flow I guess due to letdown reflex they kinda used to fast flow
- A tent(for KY to spend her time when mommy is busy)
- A new shoes for KY (being a big sister's present)
- Pureen Cleaning Liquid for milk bottles and baby food
- NappiKleen - got few bottles during sales at around RM17 per bottle @ Tesco
- Hankerchief - soft type for babies
- Disposable Newborn diapers (just hospital time use...just small pack cos baby outgrown it very fast plus you don't need a lot if you are cloth-diapering)
- Bought a few new rompers for baby(just so that he got something new to wear instead of all pass-me-down, just to make me feel better haha)
- New bolster set for baby as KY is still clinging strongly to hers
- Nappy rash cream - I switched to using Bepanthen for my second one..seems better
- Spare Isomil(milk powder) small can just in case(my breastmilk supply often arrives late...even if second baby doesn't need it later can give KY)
- New towels
- New baby bath - for first one or two week the confinement bath baby with herbs then later on with Buds Baby
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Another Father's Day posting..this time to the Father of my kids.
This cake was bought during my family side(sponsored by my younger sis, Eu and erm..dunno who else ler..paiseh) during our 5 in 1 celebration for June- my birthday, Father's day(for 3 dads in our house, my dad, DH and my bil), my son's birthday, my father's birthday and my brother homecoming of sort (away from industrial training but being the youngest in our family..it means a lot to us that our little brother has moved away from us a bit further and being grown up hehe..)
Yesterday I got KY to wish DH – Happy Father's Day to DH and give him a big hug. I was wondering at 2 yrs plus, does she even knows what is Father's Day and whether she would do as what I taught her to do..yep she did…perfectly…even though it's the first time this term "Happy Father's Day" comes to her..Thank God…:P else it'll be so funny rite…(cos silly me I didn't teach her earlier but right on the spot in front of my DH..and if she doesn't get it..wouldn't it be so erm…un-romantic? :P hehe)
Anyhow, Thank God KY picks it up fast and spontaneously! Haha…save my day and blunder..
To my DH, thanks for being a great hubby and father to our kids…please take good care of your health while working hard to provide warm, shelter and love to us…we LOVE u lots…Big Big HUGSSS from three of us..mmuuahhh..
Monday, June 22, 2009
Even though like all kids, I dislikes my dad to nag at me...but somehow I think it's his nagging that I will be missing most in future or even now when I am married and no longer seeing him on daily basis.
So, I like to take this opportuniy to wish my dad- Happy Father's Day & Happy Birthday. Thank you for all your sacrifices for us!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
What is your pick-me-up food when you are feeling off-peak? For me, it's fruits..lotsa of it..minimum three types in combination of some olive oils, herbs, some nuts(cashew, pistachios, walnuts, almond etc) and a pinch of salt would make me having the feel-good factor once more!
Yummy, yummy..it's such colorful combination that will sometimes manage to tempt my picky eater, Ms. KY to take more fruits(hehe).
So what food picks u up? Wanna share?
Other food(for me) includes:
1) Ice-cream(yum, yum)
2) dark bitter chocolate
3) Cold Lychee, nata-d-coco and pineapple cocktail(yummy..had lotsa this during my last trimester, cos it's really hot then)
What about you?