Today marks my girl 3 years old birthday...
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Hi folks, I think many of you responded well to the previous blog post about 26 Ways to Use eBooks to Boost Your Business. So I've like to share even more ways to use eBooks - 10, in fact.
But before I get into that,do you know that you don't have to write these eBooks yourself. If your business is related to Mommyhood, check out Mom PLR eBooks. With your monthly membership, you'll get private label rights (PLR) to an eBook, articles, blog posts and everything else you need for marketing. This really saves you time and content they provided is awesome!
1. Use content from the eBook to post meaningful and valuable comments in blog posts related to your niche.
2. Write a blog post about each topic in the eBook's table of contents. Use on your own blog or as guest posts in related blogs.
3. Use the eBook as the basis of an online survey, to help you learn more about your market such as what type of information they want.
4. Create a FAQ page or special report with links to your site and/or affiliate links. Then make it go viral.
5. Distill the key points of an eBook into a poster - to give away or sell.
6. Use information in the eBook to create high-quality landing pages for your Pay Per Click campaigns.
7. Based on the eBook contents, develop a set of comics you can give away to build your list.
8. Pre-load a USB flash drive with several related eBooks and sell at a premium.
9. If you have a membership site, offer the eBook as an unannounced bonus.
10. Organize a webinar around the eBook. Record the webinar, have it transcribed, and you've got a brand-new product to either sell or give away.
Whew! With the previous blog post, that's a total of 36 ways we can use eBooks to build our business. If I've missed any or you have yours views to add, please feel free to let me know by posting a comment below.
There's so much we can do with content, but it takes time, effort and money to create it. When we have access to high-quality PLR content for a specific market, such as Mom PLR eBooks, then you'll have plenty of time and energy to get maximum profits from the content. If you want to try out Mom PLR eBooks,; use coupon code "ebookboost" (without the quotation marks) to get your first month for only $5. After that, it's $29 every month.
There are so many ideas for building our biz with eBooks - which one will you do first?
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Note: For my Blogger Friends, you would be happy to know that I actually got my 50 pieces of 4R
and 2 8R pictures FOC! Yep...without spending a cent! How?
Check out their Blogger's Review Program - Ultimate now to learn how you too can try out their
online printing service while at the same time get your lovely pictures printed for free ;)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Well, initially I am not looking into BPA-free etc(as BPA-free term was not as highlighted as it is today 3 years ago). But I am looking into colic-free bottle.
Thus I found Dr. Brown's bottle. When DH went to search for it..chance upon another brand called B-free...which is even better as I think at that time..B-free is the only BPA-free bottle selling in my place...other brand is not yet BPA-free. Talking about the power of parents advocates rite ;) So we must always make our voices heard to see the change takes place ..Agree?
Anyway, for my son, I saw another BPA-free bottle when there was no stock of Bfree in my town not even online stores as they are producing new ones..so old stock are not "reachable".
This bottle is MAM...which is quite widely available at many baby online stores.
So have you switch to BPA-free bottle for your child?
If you are thinking of switching but worry about the cost(actually it is not that costly if you compared the negative effect of normal bottle plus the quality of a BPA-free range), there's good news for you..
Tiny Tapir is having a BPA-free bottle giveaway for here. It ends on 24 July 2009.
So hurry there if you like to win one!
Monday, July 20, 2009
But somehow I feel it's more like our mentality and not to mention for working and schooling people, it's because it's the start of another week of routine...thus the "sigh" or "clap-clap" for those who look forward to it ;)
I think before Monday-Sunday is created...the time has no dimension or ss:mm:hh sort of format ...thus if ever Monday blue attacks us, let's strike back and cheer up...it's another beautiful day of the week!
Thought for the day...Monday...
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Recently, I got to know that AirAsia is venturing into providing low-cost COURIER ) yep..note the word is courier not carrier as low cost carrier/airline) called Redbox . They are providing affordable courier service..naturally it is quite connected..airline and courier ..why not? It's using what resources they already have...