Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kids Birthday..



My son birthday will be coming next month (June 20), yep very close with mine…and my daughter’s birthday would be in July…

 

This year I hoped to bake them a birthday myself....thus I bought these candles and balloons at Tesco. I am looking at the simplest cake recipes I can find and thought of asking ideas from my more baking-savvy moms…

 




This is Kay Yee’s picture during her birthday last year (when I am still under confinement).

 

 

This year I hope to do something special for her..and invite her cousin and friends along..maybe a theme party? Anyway it’ll be special for her even with simplest party..she is just so happy blowing candles and balloons that I just let her put up a candle on an ordinary cake lately to cheer her up after she got upset being scolded by her dad for being  mischievous…

1 comment:

Momma Chae said...

what a little sweety!