For more detailed info, please visit:
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Hi folks, good news,
My Dear Warehouse sales is back!!
For parents who are on a look out for bargain buy for big items like stroller, carseat and tricycle...this is a sales event not to be missed...
I bought KY a tricycle and a carseat strap(for toddler) there ;)
Check it out early to grab the best bargains! Most good items will be sold out very fast...selling like hotcakes!
29 October to 8 November 2009
My Dear Warehouse Sale
Time: 9am – 7pm
Location (Tel: 603 8060 0093)
34 Jalan Meranti Jaya 10
Meranti Jaya Industrial Park
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- Go for clinical examination/mammogram.
- Support companies/campaign which aims to raise awareness on Breast Cancer. Some of them are:
All profits from the sale of the bag, priced at RM18 each, will be donated to the Breast Cancer Welfare Association.
b. Fabric Softener Softlan (applicable for Malaysia only)
Fabric Softener Softlan joins in the fight against breast cancer. They will set aside 10 sen from every sale of the 2L charity bottle this month and proceeds will be going to National Cancer Society of Malaysia, Breast Cancer Welfare Association and National Cancer Institute (Makna).
By the way, I love their Pearl and Almond(orange label) scent. Will stock up more during Oct to support their good cause!
Estée Lauder Companies' (ELC) initiated the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in 1992 and Evelyn Lauder, Senior Corporate VP Estee Lauder Companies, and Alexander Penney then editor of Self magazine, developed the pink ribbon, which has become the worldwide symbol of breast health.
There are many activities lined up for the Estée Lauder Companies Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in Malaysia this year. Please check out the calendar at:
The illuminated KL Tower is Estee Lauder Companies' bid in sending out a strong message on breast cancer awareness.
d. Ryl Designs
(as seen on Shopaholics Den post on Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
Here are some sneak peeks into the designs that they have in the collection:
AliceWonders.com will be selling a limited collection of handbags, IT's PINKY! exclusively for the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign. 10% of the total sales will be donated to NCSM. Check their website to see and grab the marvelous bags!
And join their Got Boobies campaign here to spread awareness on Breast Cancer!
5. Decide and set your mind to Breastfeed your offspring(if you are a mom-to-be or an aspiring mom), support BF( if you are anyone else, be it a dad, a mother-in-law,etc) as studies shows...BREASTFEEDING lower Breast Cancer Risk!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Dear Pregnant Mommies,
The Most Fabulous Mom Contest
We would love to extend our warmest welcome to our wonderful online members. In conjunction of our grand opening, we are giving out cash prizes. To win and walk away with our cash prizes, just take a picture of yourself with your trendiest outfit and tell us why you deserve to be the trendiest mom. Don't forget to flaunt us with your bump! So, join us online and win prizes!!
Grand Prize : Cash Voucher RM500
Second Prize : Cash Voucher RM300
Third Prize : Cash Voucher RM150
10 x Consolation Prize : Cash Voucher RM80
*All contestants must be our online members and expected-mum-to-be. Submit your pictures and tell us why you are the trendiest mom together with your personal detail by email before 1st December 2009. All cash vouchers is not refundable/exchangeable in cash. Winners will be notified by email.
Too bad,I am not qualified...hehe...but fabulous mommies friends out there ;) Do give this a try and win some cash prizes ;)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
- I am surprised to find Shone's reaction when I BF him at night. As we are still co-sleeping, he would search and cry for nen-nen(a.k.a milk) with his eyes close and then he would either smile or keep his eyes shut while he starts filling up his midnite hunger strike or comfort strike
- After BF session, this toddler boy can go showing "good"sign,then clap his hand and say hurray!! (don't that encourages and marvels you further to continue BF :P..well I doubt he does that after she drank his milk using milk bottle- oh yes, I currently mixed BF as my supply is insufficient to fulfill his need as I am not pumping as often as I should)
- He recovers within 2-3 days from diarrhea and vomit recently without needing to take any antibiotics(I THank God for this!)